Markers worked for a few of the details but not for the hotel. I do have acrylic paint. That works. I keep going. I’m all for painting texture pages but now there’s scrapbook patterns.
Writing a book is harder than working on one piece. I’ m working on a million pieces at once.
I’m going to take my time and understand:
- girl there’s going to be 100’s of illustrations
- my drawing will improve
- I need to step up my watercolor game too.
- let’s face it you need opaque color.
- transparency is terrible for scanning
- I need to work on cleaning up my flies better
Ok for now I should spend the evening reading and sketching with a pencil.