…because a field of peach roses will make you feel peachy. Surrounded by peach roses. I stand in the middle of it all, like the missing puzzle piece. Everything and anything is possible. I extend my arms. I’m ready to fly. A breeze and warmth of the sun lingers on my hat and my hair.
There is an idea pin tutorial for these roses on Pinterest.
…and my rose project folder begins.
Here’s a list of what I did but check out the video for step by step photos.
- Begin with white,green, yellow, red and turquoise
- Mix various shades of orange ( red and orange)
- Unify palette by mixing a dot of turquoise to warm up oranges
- Use a paint brush to paint the bottom of an ornament
- In a circular motion stamp onto paper
- Mix white with leftover paint
- Paint around the stamped circle shapes with a brush
- Mix blue, green and a little turquoise for the stems and leaves
- Watch the roses bloom before your eyes
Definitely adding this idea to the book. Roses: a friendship book for the spirit here we come!