Today I had the I can do this all day momentum. What really made me smile is that I figured out how to keep my paint creamy.
- With a flat brush paint water over a your mixing plate. My plate is a $2 plate I bought at Walmart.
- Squeeze the paint onto the wet plate,.
- Swirl each color until it is smooth. You could use a palette knife.
- Add small drops of water util you have creamy paint.
- You could mix a little white to your color
- Have fun!
I place a color on each corner. Add a drop of white in the center. Then I have the rest of the plate to mix color. The magic begins! All I had to do was practice. Yes with practice and a willingness to explore I found the answer. Not so good with the actual flower artwork. That’s another post.