Mixing white with red and adding a little green makes pinks! Then you add a little Prussian blue and you have purple. What were the flowers that I was going to repaint with lavendar and periwinkle?
Here’s my list of learning:
- mix and observe how your favorite colors mix together
- create a whole page of blues and observe how they mix with orange and green
- I stiil need an opera rose
- mixing red with white and using that mixture to add a little yellow or brown.
- work with acrylic (I am getting better)
- observe how color scans
- get to know the brush and just paint
I should find a video on how to care for and when to replace acrylic paints.
Flower doodles and color make me happy!